Address / Contact
Swimming Safari Swim School
4775 Windsor Commons Ct.
Jacksonville, Florida 32224
Location: 1-5 Miles Away
Booking Instructions: We want to make sure your child is placed in just the right class. Our classes are organized by age and ability, so to assist you in finding the best fit for your child, we’ll start by asking your chi
Details: Swimming Safari Swim School
Swimming Safari Headquarters
When designing our main Swimming Safari location at Hodges & JTB, it was very important for us to create a hassle free environment for parents and students. To do this we made special considerations when choosing our location and designing our pool and building.
Our JTB & Hodges facility is conveniently located in the Windsor Commons Shopping Center on the corner of Hodges Blvd. and JTB (SR 202), right next to Publix! This close proximity to JTB and 295 makes our swim school a quick trip for many areas throughout Jacksonville
Our pool has been carefully designed to create a delightful learn to swim environment for students of all ages and all skill levels. To create this atmosphere we have designed, one of the most advanced pool systems, for heating, filtration and sanitation, in all of Northeast Florida. During the design phase, we consulted with experts from all over the country, in water quality, aquatic facility design, and the learn to swim industry to ensure our pool will always deliver warm crystal clear clean purified water and be at the foremost of industry standards.
- Water Temp: 90 degrees – easy to learn in!
- Size: 30 (w) x 66 (L) ft – large enough to do laps, for a good workout!
- Depth: 3.5 to 6ft – perfect for teaching swimming!
- Swim benches running the length of the pool for students to sit on – No hanging on to the wall!
- All 60,000 gallons are filtered every 90 minutes 3.5 times the required rate – Exceeds industry standards!
- Computer controlled water chemistry systems – Better control of cleanliness of our water!
- UV filtration system which provides swimmers added protection by using light to eliminate harmful pathogens – the ultimate in sanitation!
- Salt sanitation system which eliminates the harmful effects chlorine can have on your skin, eyes, and clothing – Feels like bath water!
Gone are the days of swimming lessons being subject to the elements, thanks to our 7,000 sqft building. From the beginning it was our goal to design a facility that creates a hassle free environment for our parents and students.
- Lighting protection so we can safely swim during storms – Technical data shows safety protection!
- Several bathroom / changing rooms. – Benches & changing tables included!
- Parent view room with floor to ceiling glass – Air-conditioned for viewer’s comfort!
- Complementary WIFI – Keep up with the latest!
- Children’s play area - Keeping them busy!
- On deck showers – Rinse off before or after lessons!
- Retail area – Get your specialized goggles and diapers right here!
See pictures and updates of our location, our students, and our wonderful staff on Facebook! Follow us at https://www.facebook.com/SwimmingSafariSwimSchool/timeline?ref=page_internal
How We're Different
It’s incredible to think that we have been teaching swimming lessons in Northeast Florida since 2002.
A lot has changed since we first embarked on this wonderful adventure in the pool, but one thing that has remained consistent is our promise to teach every swim lesson with the Swimming Safari Difference.
The Swimming Safari Difference is:
- Providing each student a high level of individualized instruction through small class sizes
- Expert lessons provided by a highly trained (over 30 hours), enthusiastic, and energetic staff member of swim instruction professionals.
- A comprehensive curriculum that places a strong emphasis on water safety education for students and parents.
- An exceptional level of customer service that regularly exceeds expectations.
- Most Importantly, an atmosphere filled with encouragement, excitement, and fun. Because after all, swim lessons should be about learning to enjoy the water, and having respect for the water.
Our Mission: is to provide every student with the skills needed to become Safe, Happy, and Confident, in the water.
Our Goal: is to create safe life-long swimmers who enjoy the water as much as we do!
Our Core Values: Safety, Fun, Teamwork, Family, Customer Service, Passion, and Positive Attitudes.
Reviews for Swimming Safari Swim School
I just wanted to say Owen has fulfilled his goals for learning how to swim. When he first started, he wouldn't put his head under water, and now he jumps off the side and wants to swim under the water. His instructor sure is an excellent teacher with the little ones and his patience is great! I know Owen will miss him so much.